Faculty: Dan Kipnis, Life Sciences Librarian
- Participants will navigate the library website to discover various services that the library and librarians offer.
- Participants will strategically search and filter for resources using Library Search.
- Participants will be able to access library resources through Library Search, databases, link resolvers, and interlibrary loan.
This workshop is designed as an introduction or refresher to Rowan University library services, particularly new faculty and transfer students. Topics covered will include using Library Search, online resources, research guides, and interlibrary loan. There will also be time reserved for questions and answers on general library services.
Skill levels for attendees: Little to no experience
Software requirements: None
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Dan Kipnis, Life Sciences Librarian
- Online via WebEx
- Digital Research Tools
Registration has closed.