Zotero Citation Manager: Introduction
Faculty: Andrea Baer, Public Services Librarian
- Become familiar with the functionalities, strengths, and limitations of Zotero.
- Import citations into Zotero.
- Modify citations within Zotero.
- Integrate citations from Zotero into writing content in Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
Citation management software can help you keep track of the sources that you use for your academic work. It can also simplify how you integrate sources into your writing. Come learn the tricks of Zotero, and open-source application that anyone with a computer and Internet access can use. You'll learn to time-saving ways to create and mofify citations and reference lists with ease.
Skill levels for attendees: Little to no experience
Software requirements: Recommended that participants download Zotero before attending the workshop: https://www.zotero.org/
- Thursday, February 9, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Andrea Baer, Public Services Librarian
- Online via WebEx
- Citation Management
Registration has closed.